Anty release notes (alpha 1.07)
New in brief:
- Vampire has new graphics (by graphics designer Hemza Bensaci).
- New monster: Orc (by graphics designer Hemza Bensaci).
- Implementation of Anty as a PWA (Progressive Web App) has started.
- Major performance enhancements on Highscore.
- UI alterations on Highscore.
- Performance enhancements on Hotkey and Backpack functionality.
- Fixed double vision issue on Highscore view when players logout/login.
- Vampire has new graphics.
- New monster: Orc has been added to Anty.
In this release, there’s has been alot of underling focus on higher performance and making the game a PWA (Progressive Web App). In short Progressive Web Apps are user experiences that have the reach of the web, and are:
- Reliable – Load instantly and never show the downasaur, even in uncertain network conditions.
- Fast – Respond quickly to user interactions with silky smooth animations and no janky scrolling.
- Engaging – Feel like a natural app on the device, with an immersive user experience.
When the work of making Anty a PWA (Progressive Web App) is finished, players will be able to add the game to their homescreen, which enables Anty to be played and experienced as a native App.
The game will automatically be updated when you login on play.anty.io or just reload the game.